Abstract submissions for the 6th European Conference on Permafrost (EUCOP6) are open until February 5th, 2023. The EUCOP6 Organizing Committee encourage high-quality contributions, describing original and unpublished results in different topics of permafrost and periglacial geomorphology included in the conference sessions.
Abstract guidelines for submission
- Length should not exceed 300 words.
- Abstracts cannot contain figures nor references.
- Presentation must not be previously presented nor published in a journal.
- Abstracts should not include commercial finalities.
- The corresponding author confirms that the information included in the abstract is correct and has been approved by all the authors.
Payment is not mandatory at this stage. Registration fee will be required after the abstract acceptance.
Revision and publication
All the contributions will be peer reviewed and may be sent back to the authors for further corrections prior to acceptance and consideration for presentation. Abstracts will be published in the final Book of Abstracts that will be given to conference attendees.
The EUCOP6 Organizing Committee will notify abstract acceptance by late February 2023.
For more information, follow the submission guidelines on the EUCOP6 website.